Thursday, June 8, 2017

Credit, Schmedit...

Every few years, I get an itch to buy a home...then I'm not-so-kindly reminded that due to a few bad decisions well over a decade ago, cancer, and not one hand-out my entire life, I may never be able to buy a house. Kind of sad we live in country that truly only caters to those with money or just made all the right decisions. How are you supposed to build any wealth if you are denied all the things that can help you build it? After all, I pay more in rent (and have for 20+ years) then any mortgage I would get. I have worked hard, in good jobs, full time, for my entire adult life. No judgments, foreclosures, repo's...only some late payments, student loans (one of the two poor credit decisions of my life), car payment, and household bills. Were are my rights to Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness? If the "pursuit" is an impossible race, why do I work so hard to achieve it? See, this is why so many "camp out" on public assistance and give up on trying...not saying I ever will, but damn...sure seems a lot easier. This is the United States of America...but most of us are just slaves to the system that feeds the rich.

Wake up.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, body pain,  dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C,  mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficiency,  diarrhoea, cardiovascular disease,  Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder,  liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma,  arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, tuberculosis,  alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis,  Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure,  acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease,  Addison's disease,   back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum,  constipation,  fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia,   (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man.  Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete