Friday, September 25, 2020

Help Wanted!

 Medicare denied the appeal for a 24hr care facility and even for home healthcare nursing...leaving her care pretty much entirely up to me.  We can not afford to pay for a sitter, a nursing home facility, or in-home healthcare.  Hospice care is engaged but they really don't do nears as much as I expected.

I sent in an application for Medicaid weeks ago, but they have weeks still before it will even be processed...and based on the luck I have had recently, I doubt that gets approved either.

So I need help!

Help with someone to sit with her while I work.

Help finding resources to help pay for her care.

Help financially.   (UPDATE - GoFundMe started - Just Click HERE)

If you can help, just message me, text me, or send an email to cwbarr01@gmail.com.

Just taking things a day at a time, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment