Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Stepping Up, Thank You!

 I just wanted to post a huge thank you for all the folks that have reached out either to help, give best wished/prayers, and just share their love.  The volunteers, donations, prayers, well wishes...they are all just awesome and heartwarming.

I would thank every one of you individually on this post but I would be afraid I would leave someone out.

Crater Community Hospice has been amazing, too.

As much support and help as come in already, unfortunately it never seems like enough with brain cancer (or any cancer, I would imagine).  

Click HERE to reach a GoFundMe started to help us with expenses and such.  Give only if you can afford to.  Many have mentioned wanting to avoid the percentage GoFundMe charges for their services, so I also have a PayPal Account under cwbarr01@gmail.com.  

I can't even begin to tell you what unknown expense is hiding just around the corner...so every penny helps!  I also hope to spoil her with every food she loves while she can still enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment