Thursday, October 22, 2020

Update

I want to thank everyone who donated to the GoFundMe my friend started or who sent direct donations.  I can't even explain to you how much it means.  I hate that we are even in this position and anyone who knows me knows I am usually the "helper" and am not good as asking for help.  It came in at just the nick of time.  I also want to thank our volunteer helper, April.  She has been amazing and I appreciate her more then I can express in words.   

Things are progressing, I suppose.  She is sleeping more and when she is up, her care is a lot and she is stubborn as a mule.  They brought in her hospital bed this week.

Anyone who cares to visit, should make plans to do so soon.  If not, no worries.  She tells lavish tall-tales and stories including most of you guys all the time.  Most of you guys have visited her in her mind just about every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment