Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Proofreading...on a BLOG? Hahaha!

No...I am no the best proofreader.

Yes...I do actually proofread my posts.

No...I usually never find all of the mistakes.

My wife kindly reminded me, recently, of my many, many grammatical errors.  I was sure they happened, but most my feedback had nothing to do with the technical nature of blogging.  Unlike most, I do not mind input that helps me improve me writing...especially that of my loving wife...after all, she is the reason I started blogging.

I do love blogging.  It not only suites a great purpose of informing friends and family throughout our crisis and life, but it give me a record of things, a much needed place to vent creatively, and may even be something I would love to do for a living some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment