Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Update - 11/13/2013

Wow, time flies fast this time of year!  It has been a while since I posted, but my last post did promise Halloween pictures.  Funny story...

So, Halloween was on a Thursday this year.  Weekday afternoons, at my house, are crazy on a normal night.  I was stuck at work until after 5, then rushed how to throw together dinner.  We had Trick-or-Treaters before dinner was even done cooking.  Needless to say, we were running behind.  After dinner, it took every adult in the house almost an hour to find his costume, which someone place on top of the entertainment center (yep, was not me).  Running late, we rushed to get his costume and makeup done and headed off to find candy.  I have never seen little man so willing to walk...and we walked...then walked some more...a good hour and a half of Trick-or-Treating.  When he finally gave in to going home, we were both exhausted.  Before even getting into his candy, he was peeling the costume and make-up.  About an hour later, I realized that I did not take even one picture of him in costume.  So, long story short, I have no Halloween pictures to share.

Chaos leads to oopsies.

Do not despair, though...I am sure Michael will gladly dress up as a Zombie sometime soon for photo shoot.

I am working on a website idea to help Cancer patients.  It is a bit bigger then my own web-site building skills, but I think it is a golden idea.  Look for more information in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment