Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas and Cancer

Last Christmas I couldn't tell you up from down.  The onslaught of Cancer came in like a tsunami.  I was so overwhelmed.


The last year has been the hardest struggle of my life...Melissa's too, I am sure.  Unfortunately, it is not the kind of struggle that you get through quickly.  It has been hard to balance losing income and gaining massive medical bills. 

As you can imagine, I want this Christmas to be pretty special.  I am sure, regardless of the amount of presents under the tree, this year will be a major improvement over last year, but at the same time, financially, this year will be a world class juggling act.

I had a crazy idea, though...may not happen this year, but before he gets much bigger, I want to take Michael to Disney and Universal Studios in FL.  I have some family there too.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us. Thank you

    Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up.

    Dental Instruments
    Beauty instruments
    Neurosurgery Instruments

    ReplyDelete