Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Here Comes Christmas!

Here we are, over a week into October...cool weather upon us...pumpkins, costumes, decorations for Halloween.  Blink and it will be Thanksgiving.  Blink again and it will be Christmas.  Normally, I am crazy excited about this time of year.  Sure, I am looking forward to a great family meal on Thanksgiving...and Christmas is always magical...but I just don't know.  I guess I worry about things too much.  It seems like it has been so long since I had a normal Christmas...though, it has only been a little over 2 years.  One thing is for sure, having Melissa home for Christmas this year, instead of fresh out of BRAIN SURGERY, will be very nice.  No doubt, though, affording a decent Christmas will be tough this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment