Friday, January 31, 2014

I Love Comments!

Though I can not reply to them like I used to, I love comments on the blog.  They help remind me that besides the good the blog does for me or it's value in keeping family/friends in touch with our situation, it also helps people relate.  The saying, "Misery loves company" is not just about the miserable wanting the share their misery...for some reason, just knowing that people "been there and done that" or experienced the same issues somehow, morbidly even, seems to help.  I would wish the past 14 months of my life on my worst enemy...but, somehow, hearing that other can relate helps.

So please, comment when I "hit close to home" or "strike a nerve"...I love to hear from my readers!

1 comment:

  1. I have found a way to get comments on my blog is to visit other blogs....that drives traffic back to mine. Hope this works for you. :)

    ReplyDelete