Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3/14/2013 - 3/15/2013 - 3/16/2013 - 3/17/2013

A friend finally called me Saturday and asked, "You ok?  What's up with the blog?"

Answer....Norovirus.  Not just any stomach bug...a super bug of intestinal destruction.  I will spare most of you the nasty details, but know this, you never want to catch this thing.  Never.

So, here is a recap update....

3/14/2013 - At 3 am I am forced out of bed with what turns out to be the beginnings of the Norovirus of intestinal destruction.  By 6 am, I was in no shape to do anything....no work or play...just Norovirus all day.  Melissa and midget, though, felt just fine.  Bit of a role-reversal for me and Melissa...she had to take care of me.

3/15/2013 - 24 hrs with no food...and I don't want a bite of anything....just my normal digestive operations back please.  Today midget and Melissa vacated the house....can't blame them....looks and smells like a college frat house around here.  Found out today another friend had it earlier in the week....ended up in the hospital.  Shame....sick, at home, and I can't even muster enough energy or peaceful time to play Madden.  THAT is sick, my friends.

3/16/2013 - Going into day three with one expectation, beating and getting over this stomach disaster.  One good sign, I could drink my morning coffee.  Still some "issues" there with frequency, if you know what I mean, but hey, getting there.  Melissa went shopping today with friends....not for anything really, just to get out of the house....she was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment