Monday, March 4, 2013

3/3/2013

Another solid day for Melissa....soldiering through.  No news is good news.

Finished dishes today.  It may not sound like a great accomplishment, but I washed every dish, plate, spoon, fork....every thing we own, practically.  We have been doing a lot of cooking to save money...and I seem to be the only one who washes dishes...haha....

We had to go to Richmond to pick up little man.  Me and Melissa came to the same decision....we were going to each at Cheeburger Cheeburger again.  I know.... gluttony, right?  It was that good.  I could eat a good burger every day.  I almost ordered one to go....haha.

Melissa has a mask (or so it is called) she wears during radiation treatments, that is molded to fit her face very tightly....so tight, in fact, that she looks like this for the next 20 minutes or so after treatments.


No comments:

Post a Comment