Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2/11/2013

Valentines is quickly approaching and I have no plan, besides a bottle of sweet pink bubbly....probably not the best thing to admit to the blog, but I am sure I will scramble and come up with a great plan.  Budget is tight...but I have always had that problem going into this holiday.  I was lucky to have a great friend of the family (who runs a nice florist shop in Hopewell) offer to donate some roses....but, she knows about them already.

Tomorrow is Melissa's first radiation appointment (dry run, though).  Tomorrows post should have more details on her schedule and all.  The logistics of getting to treatment pose a real problem, but I will just have to do what I have to do to help my lady get better.

Looks like little man will be headed back to class tomorrow.  I made sure to send his doctors note and keep a copy this time.  Petersburg Schools....jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment