Monday, April 8, 2013

4/4/2013 and 4/5/2013

4/4/2013

The countdown to the end of radiation continues.  Melissa was energetic today.  Her right eye has bothered her some.  Her hands still tremble at times...but besides that, she seems to feel better than ever.  I think this weekend we will take a day trip...test out her ability to get out there and have some fun.

Oh, how important those little feet are.  Let me explain....today I decided to clean behind my work monitor and keyboard.  In doing so, I had to pick up my monitor.  Didn't know the entire base just comes off the thing...thus, I drop my monitor on my keyboard, destroying the little feet that boost the elevation of my keyboard.  So since, I have been trying to compensate by moving my monitor up and using the base of it to keep my keyboard up....needless to say, it sucks.  We are getting some new computers soon....just have to tough it out.



4/5/2013

Friday is not the 2nd most anticipated day of the week....closely followed by Saturday.  I don't want it to sound as if I hate my job....much the contrary, actually...it is just, I like having time to make my wife's day a bit brighter...motivate her...spend quality time with midget...not to mention, the house always seems to be in a  bit of a wreck, one room or another.  Oh...and there has to be some time left over for me.  Lately, I have been staying up late, just to have some quiet time....Madden, Tiger Woods, bad reality TV....me time.

I really worry, sometimes, that I may make Melissa sound lazy or negligent...that is not the case.  I have never witnessed someone go through so much in such a short time, much less that person being the woman I love.  She is not lazy....she is more or less preoccupied battling brain cancer and the side effects of countless medications.  Lately, she has really perked up...and you have no idea how much that pleases me.  I allow her to do (or not do) whatever makes her feel better.  Don't be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment