Wednesday, April 17, 2013

4/15/2013

I was kind of sad to have to check out of the Jefferson after one night.  I did get to meet the manager and shake his hand for the 1st call accommodations.  What a nice guy.

Melissa had a doctors appointment today....it put in motion something that we have all been waiting for...did the radiation work?  He scheduled an MRI for the coming weeks...and in about a month, we should have some idea of how effective treatment was and the overall outlook of this thing.  I know Melissa is tired....and I would be lying if I said I was not tired as well.  

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Lucia and for my high school science project I am working on the linkage between hope and cancer. I would appreciate if you could fill out this confidential survey. It would help a lot. Thank you!
    http://www.surveytool.com/s/SA4FC0F46D

    ReplyDelete