Tuesday, January 15, 2013

11/26/2012


So today, what started as a routine procedure and a MRI to "Rule Out" the bad stuff ended in doctors finding a massive tumor in the right frontal lobe of my wife's brain.

I am still in shock....images of the worst of what could happen are in a constant rotation with the memories of the best moments, flashing through my mind.  I can not concentrate.  I have to be strong for her.  I love her so much.  True love, ya know...the real deal.  What really gets me shaking and choking-up is thinking of how our son would handle the worst....but not going there....nope, stay positive, right?

These things are not suppose to happen to us....these things happen other people...in movies and TV shows...but to us, at Christmas....Why?

Doctors today are referring us to a great neurosurgeon for 1st thing in the morning.

If one more person tells me "God has a plan" or "God would never give you more than you can handle"...I swear, not sure what I will do.  This is part of no plan....and sometimes, the world is more than one can handle...I don't want pity....I want my healthy family back.

Anyway, I had to put some feelings somewhere...so, what else to do but to talk to my blog?  So, I will update this blog with info...as it becomes available.  Not sure when I will post this to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment