Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/15/2012


We all had a better day today.  Administered more than my fair share of meds....gonna take a while to get used to that.  Having to keep a journal.

Sorry if I worried anyone yesterday....I speak very honestly and straight from the heart....this is a good way for me to vent sometimes...and in doing so, I hope people see how we cope.

Saw some friends today...it was nice.  It is great to see some of the faces we have missed....live is so crazy and busy....you blink and you have not seen a friend in years.

Redskins Football tomorrow....can not wait. In all the chaos that comes with this kind of family event, it is the one thing I have held on to....not to mention them playing well....for me, of course....I can claim that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment