Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/4/2012


So, the Redskins pulled it off last night.  Sorry if I got people worried with my frustrated posts yesterday...when it rains, it pours...and brother, it was pouring.

Melissa got her hair cut yesterday....good friend came by and Mohawk'ed my woman...and I have to say, it is cute.  How often does a woman get a chance to do something crazy like that with their hair?  She plans on spiking it up before errands today.

My brother and his wife brought some turkey noodle soup by...special stuff.

Later today I will take her to get some crafty items to help pass the time at the hospital.  Borrowing a lap-top and I-pad as well...should also help pass the time.  Wonder if they have WiFi?

Can not help but be scared...but the confidence of the doctors is comforting.

I will be updating randomly tomorrow...forgive typos and such...going to be a wild one.

No comments:

Post a Comment