Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/15/2013

Found a great little website, I am sure spawned from a very similar brain cancer experience...

http://www.braintumorhumor.com/home.htm

I tell ya, you have to be able to find a way to keep laughing through janked-up mess like cancer.

Turns out, our hospital trip last time was a bit more serious than either me or Melissa realized.  She did, in fact, come in with moderate to severe bacterial meningitis two days before Christmas.  Google it...we have already dodged a bullet and didn't even know it.  Doctor mentioned it a couple days ago and we both looked at each other like, "what the huh?"...yep.  Guess I reacted fairly well in the face of almost certain doom...bouyakashon!

Yeah...released from the hospital...I'll be it, another late night release, who cares....she is home.  Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment