Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/7/2013


Another Monday....uh...I tell ya, it never lets up.

Some light-hearted tumor humor...

Brain cancer patients know, a bad wig looks worse than a massive head wound scar.

Is it too early for jokes?

Talking About Death Three buddies were talking about death and dying.One asked, "When you're in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time and a great family man."The second man says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."The last guy says, "I would like to hear them say LOOK, HE'S MOVING!!!"

No health updates, as of yet...doctors this week and next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment