Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12/2/2012


Today we woke to a sick little one....got me worried Melissa will get ill before surgery.  Also, my Walmart live tree is shedding....a lot.  haha....but still looks great, if I do say so myself.  I took Melissa to the store to shop for the hospital....compliments of my aunt.  I can't thank everyone enough for the support and thoughts.  An former coworker and friend of the family brought dinner...THE comfort food, meatloaf, tators, carrots and gravy....and it really hit the spot.  The visitors around the house have been nice....though, I wish I kept a cleaner place now.  haha...with a 5 yo and a dog, it could definitely be worse.  Talked to our son about the surgery....well, "the boo boo" and let him know that mama was going to cut her hair...he didn't miss a beat....seemed more worried about when Santa was coming than anything...and that is all I want him to be worried about right now.

I have had many compliments on my writing.  I am afraid this blog post tends to be more of a scattered assembly of thoughts, while my Redskins talk is more focused....it is still hard to wrap my mind around things.  It is easy to focus on my Redskins.

No comments:

Post a Comment